Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fresh Faces Contest | Southeast Texas Child Photographer

Genni is adorable and I would love to try out this photographer so I have entered her in a little online local photographers contest.  If you have the time please drop by the link below and vote between March 5th and March 17th.

Thanks :)


This is not the photo I used, but I figured I should throw up a shot of Genni picking out her first tree on the blog.  I haven't put up any pictures of posts in a while so can't just put up a link w/ no photo. 

To see the photo I entered in the contest I guess you have to click the link.

Fresh Faces Contest Southeast Texas Child Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa, thanks for your comment. I too feel like I know you just from getting all the updates from your mom. She always has wonderful pictures of Genni, plus I check out your blog too. Good luck with the contest, little red-headed girls are so photogenic. :)

    ReplyDelete